An index of tributes is contained here about some online heroes and sheroes, some admirable folks who have stood the test of time over many years.
Some are writers, artists or other creative minds. Others are trainers, personal coaches or business platforms that I’ve followed and had personal experience with for long enough to trust and recommend without reservation.
Below you’ll find brief introductions with links to more info. Most have their own full page feature here. Do we have any favorites in common?
Training with Integrity, Step by Step
It amazes me the number of people who expect to build a lucrative online business with no investment in coaching or quality training. If you are one of those people, I wish you the best of luck and believe you will need it. I’m talking about small investments, nothing compared to the cost of a college education or even trade school. Focus on ONE first rate training and support system can save you months of frustration.
FBA Training – Selling on Amazon the FBA way (Fulfilled By Amazon)
- If you are new to FBA sales and want a step-by-step organized training course, my personal #1 favorite is the Amazon Boot Camp. For both newbies and also experienced sellers, Jessica and Cliff Larrew offer extremely focused and organized training on many aspects of Amazon sales, from beginner to advanced. Learn more about training by Jessica Larrew.
- Another popular training course for Amazon sellers is the PAC (Proven Amazon Course) by Jim Cockrum. The PAC was the first ever published training course for Amazon sellers and much has been added to it over the years for the same price. The PAC is not nearly as organized and sequential as the Boot Camp (above), but might be best particularly for those who live outside of the United States and want to sell on Amazon. Learn more about the Jim Cockrum’s PAC.
Building a Web Business
Chris Farrell can be trusted as an excellent mentor for building a web business. His training is best for those want to build a basic website properly, get traffic, understand keywords and SEO, build a list and use social media properly- especially Facebook for business.
Every aspect of internet marketing is covered in detail with literally hundreds of video tutorials. The training is very well-organized in categories. The sequences of very short video tutorials (5-10 minutes) are each followed by a review and specific action steps. Screenshots direct you to exact place to click in logical sequence. There’s a 24-7 tech support team available to members on a private forum. Members get free site hosting and access to more tools.
Latest posts by Carolan Ross (see all)
- Media Narratives Contradict and Censor Themselves - March 19, 2018
- Selling Amazon FBA:State Sales Tax and Nexus Nightmares - April 25, 2017
- List of LEGIT Alternative Media Sources - February 6, 2016