Social media sharing includes:
- Share buttons (like, recommend, tweet, bookmark, etc.)
- Connect buttons (Like a Facebook page, Follow on Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.)
- Google Plus! (if you are a writer, get google authorship!)
- Social commenting on blogs, facebook, etc.
Thanks to my friend Jackie, my goal is to spend about an hour or so a week on social media. An hour a week!? Yep, the secret is about using a time saving tool called Hootsuite. Do you Hootsuite?
What is Hootsuite?
It’s a popular social media management tool. I find it to be one of those tools that once you’ve used for awhile, you wondered what on earth you ever did without it! It really helps to organize all the input, to turn down the noise of social media and focus on just those topics and people who are important to me. It allows me to segment the input to categories, to schedule posts, shorten links, and do quick searches.
Latest posts by Carolan Ross (see all)
- Media Narratives Contradict and Censor Themselves - March 19, 2018
- Selling Amazon FBA:State Sales Tax and Nexus Nightmares - April 25, 2017
- List of LEGIT Alternative Media Sources - February 6, 2016